Saturday, December 17, 2011

Window Shopping Tag



Well, I haven't played all 12 days of tags from Tim Holtz, but I'm having fun trying to get as many done as I can. This is my version of Day 10 (although the only thing that is similar to mine and Tim's is the Santa charm that I made). I love the Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium
paper, and as I was looking thought it, saw this adorable scene that inspired my tag. The Graphic 45 paper pads always have two pages of each design, so I was able to fussy cut my window shoppers and pop them up from the base. I used several Tim Holtz dies for this tag - Tag and Book plates die for the base, Typeset Alphabet for my "Window Shopping" words, and Vintage Lace die for my accents. I cut these all using my Vagabond machine (which is a fantastic machine). The bling is some of Want2Scrap's gorgeous line that coordinates with Spellbinders dies (or you can use them alone like I did here). My small tag was from Canvas Corp, and I inked it up with some Peeled Paint Distress Ink. Maybe if I keep making tags, I can actually get my presents wrapped for Christmas!

Challenges:

Tim Holtz: Tag 10Link

No comments: