Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy Day Mini Album

I just finished working on this mini-album, and just couldn't wait to share it with you! Can you tell I'm ready for spring? LOL!  I just got some new Wow Embossing Powders, and they were perfect for this project. I used the Suzy West Bubble Gum and Opaque Pastel Pink Regular.  The two colors coordinated great together. I embossed the butterfly in the Bubble Gum, and then painted over the desing with Creative Inspirations paints.  Then, I just took a damp paper towel and wiped away the paint from the embossed areas. I hope this inspires you to have a happy day!


Paper, Bling, Wood Album: Kaisercraft
Stamps: Hampton Art
Wow Embossing Powders: Bubble Bum, Opaque Pastel Pink
Creative Inspirations Paint

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow, Gini! What a great mini! Love the bright and cheery colors!