Saturday, April 7, 2012

Spring Table Decor




Happy Easter Weekend! I thought you might be trying to add the finishing touches to your holiday tablescape, and wanted to share a quick and easy party favor.  You know I love flowers, so I decided to embellish the Lifestyle Crafts Pinwheel into a pretty spring flower.  I cut the base from Kanban Crafts papers and inked the edges of the "petals" with Dusty Concord Distress Ink.  I also brushed some Stickles on each leaf to add a little sparkle.  The center of the flower is a Prima net flower with a Webster's Pages Sparkler in the center. I used a skewer from my kitchen drawer (colored with Distress Stain) for the stem.  A little net and ribbon, and you have a pretty trinket for each plate.  I hope you have a very blessed Easter!

1 comment:

Hanna said...

Oh, I love your table decoration! WOW! Absolutely fabulous!

hugs,
Hanna