Thursday, May 10, 2012

Double the Fun


I don't normally make a lot of two-page layouts, but I challenged myself with this one. I used the fantastic new Graphic 45 Collection - Curiosity Shoppe.  I also played with the new Lucky 8 punches - which are really cool because they cut 12 x 12 diecuts. The one that I used on this layout is the Tatted Doily.


The flowers and leaves were made using the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals and Tattered Leaves. My border was cut with the Tim Holtz Deco Strip Lace.




I also used the coordinating Hampton Art / Graphic 45 Curiostiy Shoppe stamp set, to add more flying pigs to my layout.




2 comments:

Silk Sarees online said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie said...

What a fabulous layout! So much detail and I love the Lucky 8 edge!