This week, I shared my first official project on the Hampton Art Blog, and wanted to share it with you here today. If you aren't already following the blog, be sure to check it out for tons of inspiration and fun!
Hampton Art Stamps: Birdhouses IC0054M; Word Collage Borders SC0402
Hampton Art Embossing Powder: Pastel Glitter Blue
Colorbox Pigment Ink: Aqua
Colorbox Chalk Ink: Dark Brown
Top Boss: Watermark Ink
Smooch: Pearlized Top Coat
Graphic 45 papers: Little Darlings
Sizzix Embossing Folder
Tools: Spellbinder’s Grand Calibur
Adhesives: GlueArts Glue Glider Pro – Perma Tac; U Cut It Dimensional Adhesive
1. Stamp the house image using the watermark ink and sprinkle with the embossing powder and heat set.
2. Cut the image and ink the edges with Dark Brown.
3. Stamp the border image in Aqua and cut to size to fit the card. Ink the edges with Dark Brown.
4. Ink one side of an embossing folder using Dark Brown and run through the die cutting machine. Add more Dark Brown ink to the edges.
5. Ink all pieces of patterned paper using the Dark Brown.