Monday, May 21, 2012

Love is the Flower


Have you ordered your new Cheery Lynn Designs dies yet? It was such a great release, I've added more to my wishlist too! The Build - a -Flower I is a must have for anyone who likes making their own flowers.  I used it to create the Clematis for this card.  I used the Princess Tree for my buds.  Something else that you might not recognize is the Wedding Vows die ~ I made two cuts with it, and just used the background portion of it for my rectangular frame.  So don't think that it is limited to wedding only projects. It's such a beautiful die, you will want to use it any time you can!





There is also a new challenge this week - Add a door or window.  This will be the perfect time to try out the new gorgeous window dies!

Cheery Lynn Designs Dies
Webster's Pages Patterned Paper
Verve Stamps

No comments: