Did Memorial Day Weekend get you in the mood for summer? I know I am - so my card that I have to share with you today has a perfect tropical mood too! Hampton Art makes the most wonderful stamps that coordinate with Graphic 45 papers - and this is one of the latest...Tropical Travelogue. Now, I just need to find my tropical getaway!
Hampton Art Stamps: Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue 2 IC0134
Donna Salazar Mix’d Media Ink: Honey, Jasmine
Colorbox Pigment Ink: Aqua
Colorbox Archival Dye: Pinkolicious, Tree Frog
Smooch: Pearlized Top Coat
Graphic 45 papers: Tropical Travelogue
Spellbinders Dies: Creative Book Pages 2
Robin’s Nest Dew Drops
Tools: Spellbinder’s Grand Calibur
Adhesives: GlueArts Glue Glider Pro – Perma Tac; U Cut It Dimensional Adhesive
1. Stamp the Flamingo image using the Pinkolicious and heat set.
2. Shade the background with a sponge dauber using Aqua. Tone it down by adding a bit of Honey and Jasmine.
3. Color the bird with Copic markers and then add the Smooch Pearlized Top Coat to highlight.
4. Ink the edges with Tree Frog.
5. Stamp the Postmark image using the Pinkolicious and cut it out.
6. Use the Pinkolicious to ink the edges of lighter colored patterned papers.
7. Ink all pieces of patterned paper using the Dark Brown.