Hampton Art has come out with some of the most gorgeous stamps for Christmas! This card that I designed, using a couple of the Graphic 45 stamps, was featured on the Hampton Art Blog today.
Hampton Art licensed Graphic 45 cling stamp set - Christmas Emporium 3 (IC0128) Hampton Art wood stamp - Christmas Joy Words (PS0467A)
Graphic 45 Decades Antiquing Dye Ink: Dark Cashmere; Antique Moss; Venetian Lace; Triumphant Red
Archival Dye: Mudslide
Top Boss Watermark Ink
Donna Salazar Fairy Dust Glitter: Pralines and Cream
Smooch Spritz: Vanilla Shimmer; Cosmic Pink
Graphic 45 papers: Christmas Emporium
Kanban Crafts Metallic Cardstock
Cheery Lynn Designs Dies: Holly Flourish, Sweet William; Dutch Scallop Square
May Arts Ribbon - Crochet NP09
Gold Embossing Powder
Tools: Spellbinder’s Grand Calibur
Adhesives: GlueArts Glue Glider Pro – Perma Tac; U Cut It Dimensional Adhesive
1. Stamp the children using Mudslide and heat set.
2. Color using the Decades inks and a water brush. Fussy Cut.
3. Apply Glue Gloss on areas to highlight with glitter. Apply on a tag from the Christmas Emporium collection.
4. Spritz seam binding with the Vanilla Shimmer Smooch. Crinkle the ribbon, and then tie in a bow. The Smooch will help hold the shape of the ribbon better than water alone, and will also add a subtle sparkle. Attach to the small tag.
5. Stamp the postcard parts on a rectangular piece of white cardstock, using the Dark Cashmere. Ink over the entire image with the Venetian Lace. Stamp the sentiment with the watermark ink and emboss with gold powder. Ink the edges with the Dark Cashmere. Add a bit of color to the holly leaves and “Post Card” using the water brush and Decades inks.
6. Die cut flowers and spritz with the Cosmic Pink Smooch. Crinkle the flowers and then unfold them and assemble.
7. For the inside of the card, stamp the sentiment with the watermark ink and emboss with gold powder. Frame with a die cut.