Friday, September 7, 2012

Fall Gift Bag

 
I recieved this cute burlap bag earlier in the week, and knew that it would be so fun to alter it as the perfect little gift bag for fall.  I cut metal leaves using Cheery Lynn Designs Dimensional Large Leaves. I love the deep embossed patterns.  I pulled out some of my favorite fall colors from Wow Embossing Powders and inked the leaves with Versamark.  When you heat emboss the metal, it heats up fast - so make sure to hold it with tweezers or lay them on a heat resistant mat. The metal tends to shine through the embossing powder and makes a gorgeous charm for your bag.
 
 
 
 
 
Wow Colors used:
Suzy West Earthtone Honey
Suzy West Cable Car Red
Suzy West California Sunshine
Suzy West Earthtoe Nutmeg
Suzy West Earthtone Paprika
Suzy West Earthtone Olive
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments: