Here's my card that was up on the Hampton Art blog yesterday (in case you missed it!)
Hampton Art Stamps: This Day Sentiments DT0046
Colorbox Chalk Ink: Dark Moss
Colorbox Pigment Ink: Brown
Authentique Patterned Paper: Free Bird Series One (Warmth, Poised)
Worldwin Cardstock: CutMates Olive Oil
Cheery Lynn Designs Die: Horizon Coved Rectangle, Classic Window Stackers
Advantus metal arrow
Close To My Heart Button
Tools: Grand Callibur, Scor-Pal
Adhesives: GlueArts Glue Glider Pro – Perma Tac; U Cut It Dimensional Adhesive; Extreme Tac Adhesive Squares
1. Die cut decorative rectangles.
2. Stamp sentiment 5 times on the smaller rectangle using the brown ink.
3. Ink the edges of all papers with Dark Moss.
4. Cut (4) 2.5”circles. Cut a square of scrap paper 1.75” square. Lay the square on the top of a circle, and draw lines around it. Score each of these lines and fold towards the center. Repeat for each circle.
5. Arrange the quilted circles into a flower pattern and add a button in the center.