WorldWin Papers Cardstock
Patterned Papers: Kaisercraft – Magnolia Grove Collection; Pink Paislee – Mistables Collection
Heartfelt Creations/Spellbinders Dies: Bella Rose Die (HCD712) ;Decorative Butterfly Border (HCD702); Rose Creations
May Arts Ribbon: Mini Pom-Poms 419-10
Zva Creative Bling
Dusty Attic Chipboard Alphabet
Tattered Angels: Glimmer Mist – Olive Vine; Rum Punch; Glimmer Glam’s – Tide Pool; Chalkboard – Strawberry Shortcake
Clearnsnap Ink: Mixd Media Inkz – Leather; Color Box Pigment Ink – Harbor; Color Box Chalk Ink – Gray Whale
Art Institute Glitter: Gala Glitz – Orange
McGill Paper Blossoms Paper Tool Kit and Mat
GlueArts Glue Glider Perma Tac, U Cut It Dimensional Foam Adhesive
Glue Arts Dries Clear Adhesive
Other: Gesso, Corrugated Cardboard, Sewing Machine, thread
1. Cut patterned papers to layer for base of layout as shown. Ink all of the edges with dark brown ink and distress with water or distressing tool as desired.
2. Add decorative machine stitching in black thread around the main panels.
3. Cut a circle from corrugated cardboard. Paint with gesso. Allow to dry. Spray with Glimmer Mist, and paint areas with thick layers of Glimmer Glam. Allow to dry.
4. Paint chipboard letters with Glimmer Glam. Adhere to the corrugated circle.
5. Stamp and die cut 6 layers of flower petals for each flower. Spray with glimmer mist and allow to dry. Ink edges with brown ink. Shape with flower shaping tools and assemble. Add small amount of Dries Clear Adhesive and sprinkle with Gala Glitz.
6. Stamp and cut two Leaf flourishes. Attach behind the floral cluster.