Monday, October 28, 2013

Xyron and Maya Road Week!


It's a new week - and the design team from Xyron has joined forces with Maya Road to bring you lots of fun projects this week. (Plus, there are usually prizes to be won, so check out the Xyron Blog and the Maya Road blog for more details!)

I created this adorable mini album to share with you today.  It started off as a natural color linen album and I colored it with Art Anthology Colorations sprays.

The chipboard bird was painted and I added the vintage angel wing.
I covered the pages with Basic Grey papers, using the Xyron 5" Creative Station to adhere the patterned papers to the book.
The book had chipboard and linen pages...so for the fabric, I used one of Maya Road's Wooden Granny Doilies as a mask to spray the page with Colorations.
 Be sure to stop by the other designers participating today - and then come back all week long for more inspiration.

Monday
Gini Williams Cagle

Supplies
Maya Road:
Other
Patterned Paper - Basic Grey Mint Julep

3 comments:

Katia said...

I love mini albums and I love canvas, and in this case is one in all! fabulous!

Christine Kiehl said...

What a beautiful mini album! Thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Love the color you used on the canvas and the little embellies on each page are adorable.