St. Patrick's Art Tag Supplies:
- Signature Series Graphic 45 Darks
- Sand-It Gadget
- Darice Shamrocks Foam Stickers
- Graphic 45 Place in Time Paper Pad
- Layers of Color Stencil - Botanical Swirls
- Crafter's Companion Embossing Folder - Ancient Arches
- May Arts Ribbons
- Kaisercraft Flowers
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Creative Medium Iridescent Chartreuse; VersaMark Ink
- Tim Holtz Distress Paint
- Ultra Fine Glitter
Step 1. Cut tag from green cardstock and emboss with folder.
Step 2. Sand the raised areas.
Step 3. Paint the edges of the tag.
Step 4. Spread Creative Medium through stencil and sprinkle with glitter. Allow to dry.
Step 5. Arrange ribbons on the tag and nestle printed paper as shown.
Step 6. Ink the edges of the foam shamrock and add to the ribbons along with small green flowers.
I hope the luck of the Irish is with you this season! Thanks for stopping by. ~Gini