Friday, April 24, 2015

Masculine Thank You Card


I'm back to share a rustic thank-you card featuring Technique Junkies stamps.  I know this is a bit autumnal, but I had been working on  a magazine submission, and messed up on the deadline~ but, I thought it turned out really cool, so I wanted to go ahead  and post it.

The Lovely Leaves background stamp was colored with Spectrum Aqua markers, and then I used a Jillibean Soup frame around it.  The sentiment is from Simple Sentiments 2a  which is a fabulous set with so many useful phrases.  The card was embossed using Core'dinations cardstock and the Parquet embossing folder from Crafter's Companion.

Challenges:

1 comment:

jenn shurkus said...

love all the textures and colors on this thank you card :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!