Monday, January 25, 2016

Wild About You



I'm going on an adventure...not just because I have this adorable MFT's zebra on my project, but I've decided to venture out on a card safari of sorts.  I love the cute and whimsical style cards, but I don't usually make many of them.  One of my goals this year, is to create more of these, but hopefully still adding my own little bits to them.

I added lots of texture to this card, and colored over the image with the Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens (which looks quite lovely in person).  My favorite little detail was using a piece of frayed baker's twine to mimic the Zebra tail - it makes me smile every time I see it! ( I did add just a dab of glue to the twine to keep it from unraveling more.)

Supplies:

Challenges:

1 comment:

Heather said...

An adorable card Gini, a lovely design with super black chevron and embossed background.....your zebra is so cute and great details!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.