Friday, October 9, 2009

Different Kind of Halloween Card


There is a new challenge blog on the net, Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential. Their first challenge is to make a Halloween card, but not use your Halloween images. I used my cheerful Cuttlebug folder, bird call, and turned it kind of spooky, by adding Glimmer mist black gold and suede over the top of the letterpressed image. I added sparkly detail with copic spicas. I used the sketch from CPS (turned on it's side). It's fun to think outside of the box! What do you have laying around your scrap area that you could re-purpose?

2 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Gini!! WOW!! You are so clever to use this embossing folder!! I never thought of that and I have this one!! :) the colors with those stars really rock and make for a perfect Halloween theme!! I'm so glad you played with us in our first Saturday Spotlight challenge!! I hope you'll play with us again...another new one coming out tomorrow morning!! HUGS

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Wow ... how cool is this! Love your "NOT" Halloween creation ... great job! Thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight! I look forward to seeing more of your creations in the upcoming weeks!