Monday, October 5, 2009

Whiff of Joy Winter Bundle Blog Candy

You can pre-order the Winter bundle of stamps from Whiff of Joy now through Oct.23rd, but also if you go to WoJ challenge blog, you can enter to win a set!

See the details below:

I want to celebrate the release of this great stamp kit with a blog candy. I am offering 2 Winter stamp kits plus some metal embellishments (which you can now also purchase via Whiff of Joy).What do you have to do to qualify for the draw?
  • Grab the above logo and put it on your sidebar with a link to the Whiff of Joy webstore (I know a lot of you already did this, thanks a lot and even better :)
  • Write a post on your blog letting people know about my candy.
  • Come back here and leave me a link to your post in the below Mr. Linky Widget. (Only entries to the widget count).

My candy is open until October 22nd
Thanks so much and good luck!!

No comments: