Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I love the 80's but...


I have to tell you, I love the music of the 80's, so the challenge at Stampin' for the Weekend was great from the musical inspiration side (I used Girls Just Wanna Have Fun), but the colors that we had to use (Orange, blue and purple) were just not my favorite. After all, I would really rather forget the fashion faux pas of the 80's (You know, the parachute pants and humongous shoulder pads -ugghh!) Anyhow, I did manage to use these colors and pull together this card for the challenge. It was still a fun challenge, and made me reminisce about some great times!

4 comments:

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is a lovely card. And ofcourse most girls have fun when shopping, so this is great.
Thanks for joining SFTW.
Gunn :-D

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card:O) Love the pretty image and all the shoes. Beautiful design and papers.
Thank you for joining us at SFTW, good luck!
Nancy;O)

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card! i love the image and the shoes. Great layout.
Thank you for joining us at SFTW and good luck! :)
Vanja

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Oh, everything is fun about your card, Gini!

Thank you for joining Layers of Color drawing! Good luck! And remember to come back for FREE digis as party favors!

See you at the party!