Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Christmas in July with the Beary Scrap

I've just gotten back from the beach - and I'm jumping from complete summer time mode into Christmas in July! That's right - at the Beary Scrap for the next two weeks, we are featuring a new sketch as well as our Christmas in July theme. Maybe that will keep things cooled off around here.

I used some of my Merry Christmas paper pack from Echo Park. These packs are always great for putting together a quick card, since the papers all coordinate, plus there are matching stickers. I stamped my Holly from Chapel Road Artstamps on a journaling card that was in the paper pack. I added some burgandy Stickles for the holly berries. I made my embellie at the top of the card using my Epiphany Crafts 14 mm round tool, and made the custom acrylic button with the Echo Park Paper. The white setting is also from Epiphany Crafts, but then I put it all on top of a red snowflake sticker that was also in the pack. I finished everything off with a little seam binding.

1 comment:

CraftinGranny said...

Beautiful card! "hugs" carol