Saturday, July 9, 2011

CottageCutz Design Team!

The Scrapping Cottage


I am so excited to share with you
that I have been chosen to be on the CottageCutz DT!
The new team has such great designers, I am really honored to be included.
Erika Taylor

and the returning team

Kay Norman (blog coordinator)
Lorie Souther
Janice Wilson
Barry

CottageCutz dies are so cute! You are re
ally going to love them!






Did you know that the Scrapping Cottage has teamed up with My Little Shoebox! CottageCutz dies are now available to coordinate with each of My Little Shoebox 6 new collections: Playtime, Pretty Little Things, Trick or Treat, Audrey,Enchanted Garden, Destination as well as their very popular Sew Cute Collection.






3 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Woohooo and Congratulations Gini!!! I tooo am super excited to be on CottageCutz and to be designing with you again :) Cant wait :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

Angelica Turner said...

Congratulations Gini on the new DT, they have lots of cute dies. Can't wait to see your creations.

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Congrats again! I'll have to go check them out!...new to me!