Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Flower Soft's September Hop

Please join the Flower Soft team on an inspirational hop.

This month’s theme is Anything But a Card

You should have arrived from Debbie Seyer's blog, if not, the hop starts on the Flower Soft® Blog. You have until Sept 15th at midnight CT to leave your comments. The winner will be announced on the Flower Soft® Blog on Sept 16thth. If you get lost along the way the complete hop list will be posted on the Flower Soft® Blog.

Be sure to comment on every blog in the hop. One lucky person that comments on one of the blogs will be chosen to receive a 4 pots of Flower Soft!!!

I have a layout to share with you today. This is a picture of my nephew taken several Christmases ago....and he really looks unsure of this bearded guy! My, how times have changed! Now, he can't wait to tell him all of the goodies he would like to have. I fussy cut my flowers from the Basic Grey's Nordic Holiday paper, and layered them up a bit. It really set them off to add Strawberry Ultra Fine Flower Soft to the centers.


Now it's time to hop on to Dina Kowal's blog.

26 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Your LO is soo pretty! I love all the pretty papers you layered and the flowers. The little rosette made with the paper cones is a great embellishment!
Thank you for sharing! :)

Lillian Child said...

So very lovely!!!

Cheryl said...

Great layout, and the red Flowersoft really does set those flowers off nicely.

jan farnworth said...

very eye catching.

Debbie Seyer said...

Great layout, Gini!!

Tanya said...

Beautiful layout! I really love the strawberry ultra fine, I need to remember to pick some up. The color is so bold and beautiful

Аня said...

Great project! Very inspirational!

Vicki G said...

What a fun page Gini! Way cute!

Vicki

Linda Beeson said...

Your layout is great, LOVE the flowers and of course the addition of the Flower Soft here and there.

Deb said...

Wow, Gini! This is amazing! So much intricate detail! Absolutely stunning!

Flo said...

This is a very nice layout. Good use of papers and I love the white flowers with the red centers.

callyannc said...

Love this Layout! Cute! TFS CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Sharon Peele said...

Gini, I love your scrap page!! And you flower is awesome!! Your layout reminds me that I need to get started on my Christmas cards!!

rush said...

love your little paper cone embellishment.

Jan Hennings said...

adorable LO!

MD said...

Superbe bravo

Queen Mary said...

I have not thought to use flowersoft on a LO! Thanks for the idea! Especially for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, oh heck, ANY LO!

KarKar said...

What a pretty Christmas layout!

Rosie Guiher said...

Great layout and use of the flowersoft!!

mitz said...

...Ho-Ho-Ho... what a jolly good job you did on this lay-out.. fantastic
mitz_zee@yahoodotcom

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Gorgeous page! Love the rosette!

zehra said...

Lovely layout, the flowers look awesome

Sue D said...

Great title for this photo!

Brook said...

Great layout and what a cute picture.

Marianne B in AZ said...

You did an absolutely beautiful job! Your LO is so pretty, I enlarged it so I could see all of the details. I love the ribbon of pearls down the side. This is going to be a LO that is forever cherished!

Katie said...

Love your embellishments and that strawberry flower soft. I don't think I have seen that color before. Thank you for sharing!

Katie B.