Friday, January 13, 2012

My Wow Team Day!

The Design Team for Wow! Embossing Powders is rather large, so we were divided into teams. My team, the Powder Puff Girls, is lead by the very talented Gina Lideros. Today my team mates have posted some gorgeous layouts on the Wow! blog, that I'm sure you won't want to miss.

Here's the layout that I created. It will be in the CHA booth in just a couple of weeks :)

The stamp set is one that Suzy West designed that is called Build a Butterfly - and you get to do just that - you can mix and match the layers to create variations in your butterflies - and then all of the different colors of embossing powders - and they are stunning!

I used Tsukeniko's Goosebumps spray to mist my background and then sprinkled with the powders. I really love this effect!


Wow! Embossing Powders: Suzy West Earthtone Olive, Earthtone Honey, Bay Area Blue, Metallic Copper Regular
Wow! Build a Butterfly Stamp
Pion Designs Patterned Papers
Worldwin Papers Cardstock
Versamark Ink
Versamark Ink pen
Tsukineko Goose Bumps
Lifestyle Crafts Die
Epiphany Crafts Round 14 bubble cap, Round 25 bubble cap, vintage setting
Pink Paislee letters
Want2Scrap Pearls

1 comment:

Sherrie Suttles said...

Love those buterflys and the colors you used.