Monday, April 16, 2012

Sail With Me


I hope you had a fantastic weekend! I've got a layout to share with you this morning using more of my favorite Cheery Lynn Designs Dies and Wow Embossing Powders. The panels backing my picture are made using the Horizon Coved Rectangle Reflection die.  I love how many sizes of cuts you can get from this series.




The large cream flowers were created with a combination of the Stacker Flowers #4 and  #5. The blue roses were made using the Medium Rose die - these are the fastest roses to make! With one pass of the die in your machine, you cut 6 flower shapes that already have a hole for your brad. They couldn't get any easier or look any prettier! The roses were perfect along the magnificent Mega Fanciful Flourish.  I use my original Fanciful Flourish all of the time, and now I am thrilled to have this large size for all of my layouts.   I finished off my flower clusters with lots of greenery.


The chipboard accent to the right of my picture is from Twiddleybitz and is a two part design.  I love the look of embossing on detailed chipboard.  On the bottom piece, I covered it with Wow Embossing Powder Copper Regular.  After it was heat-set, I stamped script from the Call Me Stamp set using Archival Ink.  The top piece was embossed with the Suzy West Cotton Candy powder, and then was spritzed with Goosebumps, and added some Opaque White Regular to give the appearance of splashing waves.




Cheery Lynn Designs Dies:
Horizon Coved Rectangle Reflections Die

Wow Embossing Powders:

Patterned Papers:
Kaisercraft

Chipboard:
Twiddleybitz

Cardstock:
Worldwin Papers

Epiphany Crafts Epoxies and Charms

Challenges:
Simon Says: April Showers Bring May Flowers

No comments: