I have a sweet card to share with you today, that's a really simple fold, but it looks great. You just start out with a hexagon shaped card base, make a couple of scores with your Scor-pal and you are in business!
- Cut a Hexagon from cardstock with all sides 3.5” long. Place the hexagon on the Scor-pal with the points faced right and left. Score from top left corner to the bottom left corner, and from the top right corner to the bottom right corner, to form a rectangle in the center of your cardstock. Fold the triangular sides in towards the center. Ink all edges.
- Cut another hexagon from patterned paper, with sides each 3” long. Cut two triangles from this by cutting off the two pointed sides, ink the edges and adhere to the outside of the cardbase.
- Cut from a coordinating paper, a panel measuring 3 ¼” x 5 ¾”. Ink the edges and glue to the center of the cardstock.
- Cut a tag, 3” x 5”. Decorate the tag with a printed panel from the paper collection, matching stickers, paper flowers, die cut leaves and lace. Position the tag inside the card, and use a Crop-a-Dile to punch a hole through the tag and card. Secure the layers together with ribbon.
- Punch a small hole on the point of each triangle, and use Baker’s Twine to secure the card closed.
Scor-pal Scoring Board and Scor-Tape
Patterned Papers, Stickers: Carta Bella – Beautiful Moments
Cardstock: WorldWin Papers ColorMates – Mustard
Cheery Lynn Designs Dies: Flourish Leaf Strip (B178)
Kaisercraft Mini Paper Blooms – Honey (F645)
May Arts Ribbon – 7/8” Solid/Ivory Check (AKB10); 5/8” Crochet (361-58-10); Baker’s Twine (412-10)
Clearsnap Mix’d Media Inkz – Leather
Fiskars Fuse Die Cutting Machine