Thursday, October 18, 2012

Garden Time


This weekend I had a chance to sit down an play along with the Kaisercraft sketch challenge - which I always love participating.  Let me tell you though - my hands are still inky!

 
I combined Kaisercraft papers and flowers with Dusty Attic chipboard - and was thrilled with the finished layout. I painted each and every brick, and added a little Flowersoft moss - which really looks like the wall in my parent's garden.
 
 
I embossed this urn using Wow Ultra High Silver powder and Distress Embossing Powder combined.  I love the tarnished, weathered look.

My frame has so many layers of mists and crackle paint - but it has so much depth.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Kaisercraft: Just Believe Collection - patterned papers, Dusty Pink Blooms,
 Sweet Nothings Rub-ons, Bling, Lace
Dusty Attic Chipboard
Tattered Angels: Glimmermist, GlimmerGlam
Wow Embossing Powder
 
Challenges:

4 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

so pretty and beautiful design :)

HappyCrafter said...

Wow! Your creations always amaze me! I love the bricks, and the overall design too. Enjoy the weekend :-)

Tamara Morton said...

Wow Gini, what can I say but stunning. I love every little detail
Hugs
Tamara

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful!! Lovely work.