Thursday, October 11, 2012

May Arts Post is Up!

 
I've got a post up on the May Arts Blog today, that will tell you all of the details on how to make this card, using May Arts Ribbon, Heartfelt Creations stamps and Kaisercraft papers. I hope you will check it out!
 
And remember...if you haven't voted yet for your favorite semi-finalists/returning design team members at the Heartfelt Creations blog - you have less than a week to vote and you could win a $50 gift certificate to Heartfelt Creations. (And of course, I would be really thankful if you would vote for me in the semi-finalists list!)
 
challenges:
Simon Says:Dies or Punches

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty - I'm really starting to dig Kaisercraft papers!

Melissa Bove said...

Wow! What an amazingly gorgeous card!! Love that flower!! And the ribbon! Just beautiful!!

Off to vote for you!! :)

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa