vote for me. Just for voting, you have a chance to win a $50 gift certificate! There is one poll for the semi-finalists and one for returning members (and each poll offers a prize).
So now, onto the details of this card. My papers are all from Heartfelt's new paper line - Classic Editions Collection and features the Tattered Blossoms collection of stamps and dies.
Heartfelt Creations Tattered Blossom Swirls Pre-Cut Set HCPC 3469
Heartfelt Creations Tattered Blossoms Pre-Cut Set HCPC3468
Heartfelt Creations Tattered Blossoms Die HCD722
Heartfelt Creations Posy Patch Swirls Pre-Cut Set HCPC 3304
Heartfelt Creations Western Broncos Die HCD 720
Heartfelt Creations Decorative Butterfly - Border Die HCD 702
Heartfelt Creations Classic Editions Collection Papers
Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles
Spellbinders Fancy Tags Three
May Arts 1.5" Satin Pleats Ribbon - 379-15-47
McGill Paper Blossoms Paper Tool Kit and Mat
Gathered Twings Distress Ink, Seedless Preserves Distress Ink
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Creme de Rouge
Wow Embossing Powder - Sierra Sunrise
Clearsnap Fairy Dust Glitter - Pralines and Cream
Helmar Spray Adhesive
Dries Clear Adhesive
1. Randomly stamp the large swirl flower from the Tattered Blossom Swirls pre-cut set using Versamark Ink. Heat emboss with glitter embossing powder. Ink the edges of the panel with Gathered Twigs Distress ink.
2. Cut two nesting frames from the Spellbinder's Romantic Rectangles set, in coordinating papers. Keeping the papers in the dies, ink the edges as a stencil. Cut a journaling square from the patterned paper and layer on the smallest Romantic Rectangle. Attach to the card base using dimensional foam.
3. Adhere May Arts Pleated Satin Ribbon (with adhesvie only down the center portion of the ribbon). Die cut two borders from the Decorative Butterfly - Border set. Ink the edges and tuck under each side of the ribbon.
4. Die cut the tag from Spellbinder's Fancy Tags Three, ink the stencil and stamp the sentiment from
Posy Patch Swirls set.
5. Stamp the three flower cluster form Tattered Blossom Swirls onto white cardstock and fussy cut the image. Color the image using Copic markers.
6. Stamp 3 coordinating flowers for each of the three -flower cluster using the Tattered Blossoms Pre-cut set (for a total of 9 flowers. Die -cut these using the matching Tattered Blossoms die. Spray the flowers with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and allow to dry.
7. Shape each of the flowers using the McGill Paper Blossoms Paper Tool Kit and Mat. Glue the flowers onto the base flower, aranging the petals, so there are no gaps. Lightly mist with Helmar Spray Adhesive, and then sprinkle with Clearsnap Fairy Dust Glitter (Pralines and Cream). Add a Kaisercraft Sparklet to the center of each flower.
8. Attach the flower cluster to the card, to the left side of the sentiment tag. Cut foliage from the Western Broncos die, ink the stencil, and tuck behind the flower cluster.
Thanks for looking and remember to go vote!