Friday, September 27, 2013

Xyron with Graphic 45 and Petaloo!


This week the ladies at Xyron have had so much fun hopping with Graphic 45 and Petaloo! What a fantastic combination of products!

It's really fun to decorate for Halloween, and I found a really cute paper mache witches' hat at the local craft store, and knew it would be awesome to use for this hop. I used Graphic 45's Steampunk Spells and flowers from Petaloo's Spring Darjeeling collection.  As soon as I finished my project, my seven year old nephew took off with it  -proclaiming that he was Harry Potter! So, I think I can count that as a success.

Clearsnap Ink

7 comments:

Katia said...

Is a fantastic hat, is so georgus, I like it so much!

Laura S Reading said...

This may be my favorite project all week, and there have ben many fabulous ones.
Any witch would be proud to sport this hat to the fanciest occasion.

CHS said...

A beautifull hat. So very well done and I like it a lot.

Unknown said...

That is freakin' cool, Gini. :)

Unknown said...

That is freakin' cool, Gini. :)

Mickie said...

This is sooo cute!!

Linda said...

I agree with Britt, that is freakin' cool, Gini. Love the hat. I would like to make one just like yours.