Monday, October 14, 2013

JustRite Friday Challenge - Easel Cards

 The current challenge for the JustRite Stampers is easel cards, and I wanted to see if I could come up with something a little different, so I made a card with a small box on the front of it, to hold a removable bookmark.

 I embossed the border from Lace Medallion Labels and cut it, and placed May Arts ribbon underneath it, and added a handmade flower using the Bitty Blossoms die set.

  I placed more flowers on the card base, along with some die cuts from Foliage.   The sentiment was stamped and layered on Nobel Rectangles and Exquisite Labels 11. 


I decorated the pocket/box with Botanical Swirls, and  embossed  a butterfly  from Grand Sentiments clear stamp set.

 Here's the bookmark - decorated with more Bitty Blooms, another butterfly and stamped with the frame and sentiment from Grand Sentiments.

Here's a front view of my card.  There are some great entries, so be sure to check them out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Gini, This is beautiful.