Monday, March 17, 2014

Xyron and Anna Griffin Blog Hop - Day 1

I loved getting to play with these new releases from Anna Griffin, and created a "modified" banner. I used the Xyron Double Sided Tape to attach my banner tags to a chicken wire frame - making it easy to display and easy to change out for different occasions.  You are also getting a little sneak peak of new products - Anna will be debuting all of these goodies on the 24 Hour Craft Day on HSN - but you can keep up to date on her HSN page. And our own Beth Kingston will be at HSN as well, bringing you great deals on Xyron! Be sure to check the Xyron Blog each day this week to see who is sharing projects for the day.


  I used the Anna Griffin Tags for the base of the banner, and cut strips of her paper to add a faux ribbon to the top.  These were attached using the Xyron/Teresa Collins Stapler.


I used the Xyron/Teresa Collins foam adhesives to attach the die-cuts to tags.  The "banner" was attached to a CTMH Chicken Wire Frame using the Xyron Double Sided Tape - so, I can change it out for any occasion, and then have the tags left over for other projects.

Remember to watch Anna  and Beth next week on HSN (I'm sure there will be some amazing prices that day!)

No comments: