Thursday, March 20, 2014

Mary Had A Little Lamb Mixed Media Video Tutorial


I'm so honored to have the chance to serve on the Art Anthology DT for the next year.  Some people scrap because they want to preserve memories. but others, like me, just have a driving force to create.  Honestly, if I don't get time to play in my studio every day, I get rather cranky! So experimenting with the Art Anthology paints always keeps my mind racing towards what else can I do?  You will see some of these experiments on today's canvas.


You can see some of the fun textures that I created in this piece.  I really love how the paint is shiny, but transparent, allowing the printed paper to show through.



The Velvet Paint colored the stamped canvas like a dream!


 And look at the fluffy texture on this little lamb - just a little coat of Cotton Velvet.

 The stars and clouds are from Basically Bare's Celestial Shapes - but were enhanced using Colorations and Crystal Dimensions.




Art Anthology Paint:
Cololrations - Waimea Bay; Guacamole; Lark; Denim; WatermelonVelvets: Fiji; Desire; Truffle; Portobello; Mayan Gold; CottonSorbet: June BudCrystal Dimension:Sunbeam
Basically Bare: Celestial Shapes
Hampton Art/Graphic 45 Mother Goose #2 stamp set
Graphic 45 Mother Goose Patterned Paper
May Arts Ribbon: AKB34

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

SEO GOOGLE1 said...

I feel your blog post is without a doubt dazzling. Several quite interesting opinions in your web log. Wave saved this specific page but will keep returning once again.Cardsharing Server