Friday, May 9, 2014

May Arts Ragamuffin Ribbon Post!

I was so excited when the Ribbon Lady asked if we would like to make a Ragamuffin project, because I had seen a flag similar to this one on Pinterest.  Of course, I knew how beautiful it would be with May Arts ribbons. I tied all of my "stripes" onto burlap and then I was ready for the "stars". The new star garland ribbon was just what I needed.  I  spritzed them with  mist to them to make them look a little more vintage and glued them onto a piece of canvas that was misted a denim color.  I just tied this over the ribbons and this Stars and Stripes project is ready to hang.
Be sure to stop by the May Arts Blog and check out more fun Ragamuffin projects!  And if you are making your list of ribbons that you want to create your own project, then be sure to leave comments on the posts (I hear someone will be winning a couple of rolls of ribbon!) 
 

May Arts Ribbons Used

1 comment:

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

With this cool project I think you've solved a dilemma on a current project of mine. I'll have to see if I can find tiny ribbons for a much smaller one. Thanks for the inspiration!

Cheers,
Susan