Tuesday, May 6, 2014

You've Got Mail

I've had some paper mache mail boxes sitting around my studio, and every time my 8 year old nephew comes over,  he wants to run off with them! So I thought it was high time that I did something with one of these cuties, and figured I'd give it to him all decorated along with a little note, just for him.

I used the DCWV Limoncello paper stack - it had perfect colors for any boy.  I measured the mailbox to see how big to cut the papers, and ran them through the Xyron 5" Creative Station to apply the adhesive.


I hand trimmed the Wonderful sentiment and the Notes bubble from the paper pad and used the Xyron/Teresa Collins foam adhesive to apply them.  The May Arts ribbon was adhered using the Xyron Double Sided Tape.


The card went together in a flash and is just the right size to tuck into the mail box.

No comments: