I've always loved any type of architectural detail, so I was thrilled to see the new photo-based stamps from Hampton Art/ Art Etc. So many of these images capture these great designs, and are just waiting to be used on your stamping projects. I wanted this stamp to be the star of the show, so I kept this pretty simple.
1. Start with a 5 x7" card base. Cut the patterned papers as shown and adhere to base.
2. Stamp the image with watermark ink onto ivory cardstock. Heat emboss with black powder.
3. Ink over the image with distress inks, spritz with water, wait a couple of seconds and use a paper towel to dab up the excess water. Ink the edges with black.
4. Stamp the sentiment and die cut. Ink around the image while still in the die.
5. Add ribbon where the two patterned papers meet.
6. Use foam adhesives to add the stamped panels to the card.
7. Finish the card with pearls and flourish.
Hampton Art/ Art Etc. Fancy Facade PS0817
Hampton Art/ 7gypsies Dare to Be Remarkable PS0809
Ki Memories - Vintage Charm (Musical Folders KI10075)
Zva Creative Pearls: CRW-07CA-113; PEW-03CB-148
May Arts Ribbon - Crochet with Velvet Center
Ranger Distressing Ink: Pumice Stone, Tattered Rose
Black embossing powder
Xyron Mega Runner, Double Sided Adhesive Tape