Turkey Treat Holder Supply List
- Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Shattered Collection
- Core'dinations Heavyweight 80 lb. Kraft
- Core Essentials Brights Cardstock
- Sizzix Writing Desk Die
- May Arts Ribbon - 7/8" Solid Ivory Check AKB14; 5" Tulle 471-5-28; 1/8" Burlap Cord SP-10
- Fiskars Fuse Die Cutting Machine
- Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry
- Small Clay Flower Pot
- Punch Bunch - Large Pear Punch
- Tim Holtz Mini Fasteners
Step 2. Add ribbon around the lip of the pot.
Step 3. Glue the feathers.
Step 4. Hand draw turkey body. Cut out.
Step 5. Punch a pear shape to create the turkey's wattle. Snip a triangle for the beak. Use buttons and brads to create the eyes. Attach to flower pot.
Step 6. Wrap treats in tulle. Tie with burlap cord and place in flower pot.
Hope this helps make your holidays even happier! ~Gini