Thursday, November 20, 2014

Core'dinations and Graphic 45 Blog Event

024_edited-1
  I love working with Graphic 45 products, and I always find that I am challenged to think outside of the box - or in this case, design around the box. I started out with the G45 ATC Book Box, and decided to turn it into a Dog House that functions as a bank. Using the Raining Cats and Dogs collection got me thinking about saving for a rainy day and inspired the idea of a piggy bank.  

 Saving For a Rainy Day Bank Supplies:
016_edited-1

020_edited-1
 I constructed a roof to fit over the box ( and cut a hole to insert money). The dog house was decorated and finished with a paper umbrella, made from a scalloped circle. To access the money inside, simply untie the ribbon.  
Wouldn't this be a fun way to save up those pennies for more craft supplies?!! Thanks for stopping by. ~Gini

No comments: