Saturday, November 29, 2014

Flowers and Hugs


Ah, a four day weekend! The perfect time to play in the studio and relax.  Usually, about this time of year, I start getting burned out on Christmas cards and need to jump ahead to spring and flowers. (I know I have a long time to wait!)

Anyhow, Tracy at Noor! Design-UK is having a design team call, and I would love the opportunity to design with these elegant dies.  Anyone who follows my blog, knows that I am a die-cut addict! 


I enjoy making my own flowers, and had fun with these Fantasy Flowers.  I cut and embossed the base, shaped it, inked the flowers and added glitter.  Then I cut the small flowers, inked and shaped them and added seed bead centers.  Cutting the dies is always just the beginning for me - I really like to finish them off as well.


I think I would be a great fit for this team, because I love their products and the line fits completely with my style ( which I consider Shabby Chic meets Dolly Parton!)  Any company that I have designed for, I realize it is my responsibility to share my enthusiasm with others, to inspire and educate people on how to use the lines, to be an ambassador for the company and to do all within my power to promote them.  I achieve this by posting my projects not only to my blog, but also to Facebook, TwitterPinterest.. In the past year, I have starting making video tutorials, so I am also growing a YouTube Channel. I  regularly submit to print magazines, and have been fortunate to have quite a few publications.

Thanks for letting me share this card with you today!

No comments: