Welcome to the November Edition of the Heartfelt Creations Alumni Blog Hop!This is the first chance I have had to hop with the alumni, and I'm excited to be able to continue to share my love for Heartfelt Creations with you! The hop runs now through Friday night - at midnight. And one lucky commenter, chosen from one of the stops on the blog hop, will win a $25 gift certificate to HC. How great is that? You get to hop around and see some wonderful projects, plus have the chance to win some goodies of your own! The winner will be announced on Saturday, November 29th.
- Heartfelt Creations Classic Sunflower Die HCD753
- Heartfelt Creations Decorative Lace Border Die HCD 713
- Heartfelt Creations Cut Mat Create 1B Die HCD 750
- Heartfelt Creations Classic Sunflower PreCut Set HCPC 3626
- Heartfelt Creations Vintage Word Background PreCut Set HCPC 3320
- Heartfelt Creations Beautiful You PreCut Set HCPC 3532
- Heartfelt Creations Classic Sunflower Paper Collection HCDP1 247
- Crafter's Companion Indian Bouquet Embossing Folder
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Azure Sea Asters Starburst Spray
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Glory of the Seas Gold Starburst Spray
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Red Hot Poker Orange Starburst Spray
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Gag Me With a Spoon Gray Starburst Spray
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Violacious Violet Moon Shadow Mist Spray
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Pumpkin Fiesta Embossing Powder
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Queen Sheba's Silver Embossing Powder
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Sunrise Salmon Gold Embossing Powder
- 3D Crystal Lacquer
- May Arts Ribbon Twine
- May Arts Crochet Ribbon
- Core'dinations Cardstock - Graphic 45 Signature Series Darks
- Core'dinations Sand-It Gadget
- Imagine Crafts: VersaMark Ink, Staz-On Ink ( Ganache)
- Spellbinders Circle Dies
- Spellbinders Grand Caliber
- Cold Press Water Color Paper
- Xyron Mega Runner, Foam Adhesives
- Heat Tool
- Cut a piece of water color paper 5 3/4" square. Color using the mists.
- Distress the edges and dip the edges of the paper in the Moon Shadow Mist.
- Cut another square of water color paper 4 1/4". Stamp with watermark ink and heat emboss using a mix of the embossing powders.
- Spray the paper with water, and lightly mist. Use a paintbrush with the mists to achieve a water color effect.
- Flick droplets of mist over the stamped background.
- Distress the edges, and dip in the Moon Shadow Mist.
- Add layers of cheesecloth, lace and die cut borders underneath the center panel. Glue panel in place.
- Machine stitch around the two square panels.
- Layer two circle dies to cut a ring. Emboss the ring and sand the raised areas.
- Stamp the sunflowers with Staz-On ink. Die cut with the matching die.
- Color the flowers with the mists.
- Use a VersaMark pen to add details on the flower petals and heat emboss using the Pumpkin Fiesta powder.
- Shape the flowers.
- Use 3D Crystal Lacquer to glue microbeads to the flower centers.
- Stamp and cut the sentiment.
- Finish as shown, gluing the card front to a 5 x 6 card base.
Blog Hop Order
Gini Cagle - You are here
- Lindy's Stamp Gang November Color Challenge (All LSG products listed and linked in the supply list)