Gingerbread Sugar Scrub Gift Supplies:
- Kraft Cardstock
- Brights Core Essentials
- Tombow Mono Liquid Glue
- Tombow Mono Adhesive Power Bond
- Stampers Anonymous Gingerbread House Stamp
- Spellbinders Standard Circles Large, Scalloped Circles
- Mason Jar
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Versamark Ink Pad and Pen; Delicata Golden Glitz
- May Arts Ribbon: 408-05-10; 420-33
- Stampendous Embossing Powder
- Derwent Inktense Pencils
- Heat Tool
- One Recipe of Gingerbread Sugar Scrub (Recipe Later in Post)
Step 2. Die cut a scalloped circle to fit over lid of jar.
Step 7. Cut nesting circles to make label for the top. Use watermark pen to write "Gingerbread Sugar Scrub" and heat emboss with gold powder.
Step 8. Attach to the top using Mono Adhesive.
Step 9. Tie gingerbread house onto jar with ribbons.
Step 10. Fill with homemade sugar scrub.
Gingerbread Sugar Scrub Recipe Mix the ingredients:
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice