There is something about cool weather season, that really makes me enjoy staying in, and adding some fun seasonal decor to my home. I found this grapevine wreath at my local craft store, and decided to use it to give a large pillar candle a make-over. This is such an easy project, and works well for different holidays and themes.
Fall Mini-Wreath Candle Holder Supplies:
- Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Shattered Collection
- Sand-It Gadget
- May Arts Ribbon 1.5" Solid/Striped/Wired/Stitched Ribbon 404-15-16
- May Arts Ribbon 1.5" Faux Burlap/Wired Ribbon 445-15-16
- Sizzix Tattered Leaves Die
- Sizzix Tattered Leaves Embossing Folder
- Grapevine Wreath
- Hot Glue Gun
- Large Pillar Candle
Step 2. Emboss the leaves using the matching embossing folder.
Step 3. Sand the raised areas using the Sand-It Gadget.
Step 4. Cut the wired edges from the Faux Burlap ribbon and fray the edges. Weave through the wreath.
Step 5. Hot glue the leaves onto the wreath.
Step 6. Tie a bow with the striped ribbon and glue on the wreath to finish.
I'm sure you will be able to adapt this project to fit your decorating style. Thanks for stopping by today! ~ Gini