Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter! with video tutorial


Happy Easter! I hope you all enjoy the blessings of the day!  I have a card and video to share with you today, for the celebration.










Supplies:
Imagine Crafts: Creative Medium Purple Iridescent; irresistible Pico Embellisher: Gold; Delicata 4: Bronze Burst, Golden Glitz; Diamond Trowel Palette Knife;  Sponge Dauber;  Radiant Neon: Electric Purlple; Neon Amplify! : Electric Purple; VersaMark; Imagine Embossing Powder:  Gold
Stampendous: Cling Winged Cross
Dreamweaver Stencils:  Corner Flowers
May Arts Ribbon:  GC07
Art Institute Glitter:  Bonnie Blue
Want2Scrap Pearls
Fun Stampers Journey: Journey Rectangles Die
Spellbinders: Grand Calibur
Xyron Adhesive
Heat Tool
Cardstock

Challenges:
Stampendous/Dreamweaver -April Showers (The flowers are showered in glitter, thus bringing the May Flowers) 
Simon Says Monday Challenge: Pastels

3 comments:

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What a wonderful card you've created! It is perfect for Easter and I love all of the symbolism you included. The color palette is so unique and I love the delicate glitter on the flowers in the background. I also really like the pearls that line the side. Amazing attention to detail and I'm so glad you shared this with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

Your creation is wonderful..thank you for joining the Dreamweaver Stencils...April showers challenge.

Cindy Groh said...

Fabulous card. I love your video and aLl the different products you used. Some of which I've never heard of before. I do love the Dreamweaver stencil you used and thank you for joining our challenge this month.