Friday, April 3, 2015

April Showers Bring May Flowers

 It's wonderful to have a long holiday weekend, and I am enjoying the pretty spring weather.  I have a card to share with you today, again, using the Spectrum Aqua makers.  I created the background first with a wash of the markers, and sprinkled coarse salt on it while wet. I then stamped the wildflowers using the Wedding Dress Memento Luxe Ink, then drew on the stamp with my Aqua Markers, offset it from the original image and stamped again.  It created a lovely and subtle shadow for the flowers.

Crafter's Companion:
Imagine Crafts: Versafine Ink: Onxy Black;  Memento Luxe Ink: Wedding Dress
 Want2Scrap Pearls
Core'dinations Cardstock: Pastels
Watercolor Paper

Challenges:


1 comment:

Sandra said...

Ohh wow! This is so Spring! Love the bright colors and the water color look is amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra