Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Technique Junkies New Team, New Website, New Stamps Blog Hop


Welcome to the Technique Junkies Blog Hop to celebrate our new design team, new website and of course, new stamps for the April release!  The hop starts out on the TJ Blog, so if you didn't start there, you may want to start at the beginning, so you don't miss any of the wonderful projects.  If you've been following the hop, you should have arrived from the very talented Jane Bosi's blog. 
We would love for you to head over and take a look at the new TJ Website, and to entice you more, all stamps are 15% off between April 1-8th - so it's the perfect time to stock up!


I love this new stamp - Watercolor NY (S633), and knew I would enjoy inking it up and coloring with my Spectrum Aqua pens.  I created the stars in the sky by dripping water on my dried sky.  The sentiment, Forever and a Day (SD599), is also from the April Release.

Now get ready for more inspiration, by hopping over to Jerri Jone's Blog.
Design Team Blog         

Pam DeChellis              

Marilyn Hughes                 

Kathy Stacy                       

Robin Redd                     

Beth Norman                   

Jane Bosi                            

Gini Williams Cagle        
       
Jerri Jones  

Sally Lynn MacDonald                       
        
Pat Huntoon                      

10 comments:

StampingJudy said...

Your water coloring on this stamp is just drop dead gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your talent with us today!

Jerri Jones said...

I love your card! I am very partial to water color techniques. This is really a stunning card.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wow, what a piece of art. So very professionally done. I can't stop looking at it.

pam said...

Such a fantastic piece of art. The watercolor is amazing!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!

Larisa said...

This is such a fun card. Very well done design!

Tarnished Rose said...

Love the colors you chose. Wonderful!

Marilyn

Kathy S said...

Living in NY - I LOVE THIS CARD. So beautiful Gini. Love the sky and the watercolor you've done. This is a great stamp and is already in my collection! Great to be on the team with you - Kathy

Sally Lynn MacDonald-inkyheart said...

Really beautiful coloring. I don't think anyone could ever top your take on Watercolor NY!
SL

Linda Hasz said...

My favorite color is blue & I love what you've created here. You are an inspiration.