Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Simon Says Sketch



The challenge from Simon Says this week is a really cute sketch. So I used this image, Fabiana, from Victoria Case designs (which she provided for the Copic Buzz this week). I colored it with my Copics and added a little shimmer with Twinkling H2O's. DCRU gave a challenge to make your own embellishments, so I made the flowers by layering cuts from the Accent Essentials cart for Cricut, and used an old book that I was going to get rid of for the text papers.

9 comments:

Sara said...

what a great card! i love your embellishments and your pp is perfect!

have a great day and thanks for playing with the dcru design team blog :)

sarabeth
dcru dt

Gwen said...

Very fresh and sassy! Great card. Thanks for being a part of our DCRU DT Blog Challenge this week. We love to see your great creations.

Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU

margie c said...

What a fun and pretty card! I love those flowers! Perfect!
Thanks for playing along with us at DCRU :*)
~ margie

Rybiooka said...

I really enjoy your work!

Amber said...

Gini you are so talented! Love your card, the coloring of the image is perfect! And I adore your little flowers!!!
Hugs
Amber

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card, adorable image and brilliant job with the sketch.
luv
Debby

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

Gini does it again!!! GREAT card!!!Thanks for playing along with us at DCRU!- Sammye Jo
DCRU DT

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) I love the image and the way you did the flowers is fabulous ! What a fab idea to use an old book ! :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Fryne said...

lovely card! the flowers made from book page are great!!!
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)