Friday, October 16, 2009

Tink!


I pulled out my Cricut Tinker Bell and Friends cart, to cut this little Tinker Bell for the card challenge at Stamptacular Sunday. For the challenge, you had to use a well-known cartoon character. And I personally, think Tinker Bell is pretty famous! I stamped the swirl, and added silver embossing powder to look like swirls of fairy dust. I added lots of bling to this card - silver embossing powder, stickles on the flower, and a very blingy center, so it was perfect for the Stamp Something challenge (to use bling!). The sketch I used was from Friday Sketchers - I loved the detail of this sketch.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a wonderful card. think i really need to get a cricut so that i can make wonderful cut outs like that thank you for taking part at ssc

SemSee said...

Such a pretty card! All the detail you've added to Tink is supber, and I LOVE your 'fairy dust' swirl - really effective! (I must remember to get my embossing powder out more often - thanks for the inspiration!). Thanks for joining us at SSC this week! Hugs, Sem x

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Wow! This is so pretty. I love all the added bling. Thanks for joining us at SSC!

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card! Love the soft colors and the bling! Lots of texture here, it's perfect!
Thanks so much for joining us at SSC this week!
Dee

Line said...

What a wonderful card! Your Tinker Bell is so sweet and I love how you've made the fairy dust! Lovely soft colors too.

So glad you could join us at SSC this week!

Hugs, Line

Aud Kirsten said...

What an adorable card! Tinker Bell is so sweet! Thanks for playing along with us in SSC this week.

Kelli said...

Oh how adorable! I have been wanting to get one of those character carts for the longest time, I have two toddler girls and LOVE all things girlie like the princesses and tinkerbelle. I want to make paper dolls for them to play with (or destroy whichever comes first...lol)

Anonymous said...

Great card ;0)
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Janneke X