Friday, October 16, 2009

Spooky Little Mouse


Ok, so this little mouse is really more cute than spooky, but if I saw any mouse in my house, it would be more than spooky! So, since the challenge was from Cute Card Thursday, I think it still works! This little image is Penny Witch, from the Greeting Farm. Their challenge this week was Farm Fresh Sans Frills (meaning no ribbon, flowers, or lace), so I had to use restraint, cause I was reaching for my ribbon stash...Instead, I just used my new MS pumpkin punch to make the cute little paper border. The challenge at Copic Creations was to color something black. They have links to some great videos for coloring black objects, and I think I really learned a lot. If you struggle getting nice black shading, go watch the videos. Finally, the sketch is from Melissa at Tuesday Morning Sketches. She always comes up with some really fun sketches to work with! This one was perfect, since I could not add froufrou, it was interesting enough with fewer elements.

1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

Awww - Gini! So adorable!! I love it the paper and the image is so sweet. That would be a major challenge for me to have no ribbon. You aced it!

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.