Monday, February 18, 2013

Enjoy the Little Things

When I saw the Marigold Collection, by Kaisercraft, I knew it was time to try creating a paper marigold to go along with these papers.





 

I also had a chance to play with some of the mixed media techniques my friend Vivian Keh (Contadina K) shares on her YouTube videos.  For this, I started with a base of masking tape, and then used gesso, mists, Viva Decor Inka Gold and Viva Decor Glitter Liners to create an interesting backdrop for my clusters.


Core'Dinations Cardstock
Clearsnap: ColorBox Chalk - Blush Rose; ColorBox Pigment - Cranberry ; Smooch Ink - siren; Smooch Spritz
Viva Decor: Inka Gold; Glitter Liner

Challenges:

2 comments:

Patricia said...

I love the background you created, and your flowers are just gorgeous! Great work!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the beautiful layered background.
The flowers are gorgeous.