It's time for another Unity Stamp Co. Friends with Flair! Head over to the Unity Blog to see who is hopping today!
1. Cut a 5 x7" card base from WorldWin ColorMates (Deep Orange Dream).
2. Emboss a 4.75" x 6.75" piece of ColorMates Textured Denim (Aqua Denim), using the Spellbinders Decorative Fancy Tags 2 folder.
3. Rub Tsukineko VersaMagic ink (Persimmon) over the raised areas.
4. Cut two borders from the orange cardstock using Memory Box die (Meridian Border).
5. Stamp the word text from Unity Stamp Co.( Bloom and Simplify stamp set), using VersaFine ink onto panel of patterned paper (Webster's Pages).
6. Stamp slightly over the text with the flower from the same set, using Versamark ink.
7. Heat emboss with a green powder.
8. Use Faber-Castell Gelatos to color in the leaves and stem.
9. Stamp a second flower image on white cardstock , using Memento ink.
10. Color flower with Copic markers and cut out. Apply to card.
11. Add glitter to the flower center and finish with orange crystals (Zva Creative CRW-03CB-146)
12. Assemble card as shown. Finish with a bow (May Arts Ribbon 444-58-28)