Hi! Most of you know that I don't do clean and simple cards very often - but sometimes and idea hits and you just have to go with it. So although it's a simple design, I'd love to share with you how I created it.
1. Tape the Dreamwever Stencil (Daisy Background LX7014) to WorldWin's ColorMates Light Ocean Blue Cardstock. I used the old school method to emboss this with a light box and stylus (stencil is on the underside).
2. After embossing, use Viva Decor Metallic 3D Stamp Paint to add some glittery highlights to the flower centers.
3. Rub turquoise ink over the entire stenciled area.
4. Spray with Lindy's Stamp Gang - Opal Sea Oats. Use this background paper to die- cut a butterfly from the Spellbinder's Wings of Hope set.
5. Cut a piece of ColorMates Heritage White 7" x 4". Score at 1"
6. Cut a piece of 29 lb.Translucent Vellum 6" x 4". Use Xyron Double Sided Tape to adhere to the inside of the short flap of cardstock. The vellum should line up straight with the cardstock to complete the card base.
7. Stamp matching Unity Fly With Wings of Hope butterfly, using Versamark ink and heat emboss with LSG Silver Moon Turquoise. Shape the die cut butterfly and adhere slightly above the stamped "shadow". Stamp the sentiment and heat emboss with black powder.