Bee Well Soon Supplies:
- Kraft-core Shattered
- Kraft-core Nostalgic
- Stampendous: Queen Bee, Timeless Tags Stamps
- Penny Black: Sweet As Honey (sentiment) stamp
- Sizzix: Book Cover #1 Embossing Folder
- Spellbinders: Classic Ovals Small, Pierced Ovals Die Sets, Grand Calibur Machine
- Close To My Heart Heat Tool
- May Arts Ribbons: 445-15-32; SM-27
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Delicata Golden Glitz; Versafine Onyx Black; Memnto Luxe Elderberry ink pads; and Shimmer Spritz Sparkle; Radiant Neon Amplify – Black, Electric Yellow; Clear Embossing Powder
- Madeira: Gold Thread
- Xyron Adhesives
- Tapestry Needle
Step 1. Emboss a panel of Shattered with an embossing folder.
Step 2. Rub gold ink over the raised areas and sprinkle with clear embossing powder and heat set. Step 3. Stamp the bee and die cut.
Step 4. Add hand stitching around the oval panel.
Step 5. Paint the bee with Amplify! and heat set to create dimension.
Step 6. Layer the card as shown with mats, sentiment and ribbons.
There are so many techniques to try using Core'dinations! Just jump in and give it a go. ~Gini